Terms And Conditions
- Use our Site or any of our related websites, purchasing from our site, subscribing to our mailing list, sign up for our events or register for our promotions, and also participinag in any social media platform such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
The term ‘The Give Back Wine Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Give Back Wine Group, 849 Jackson St #3, Napa, CA 94559
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, United States.
- You may only access this Site if you are above 21 years old. That’s the age considered legal for drinking alcohol in the United States. So, if you are below that, please don’t use this Site.
- Information given is accurate and truthful.
- You will continue to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You are over 21 years of age.
- While using our Site and features, you do not violate any laws, rules, and regulations applicable.